viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

VERB TENSES SURVIVAL KIT

FIND
FOUND
FOUND
I find, you find, he finds…
I was finding, you were finding, he was finding…
I am finding, you are finding…
I will find, you will find…
I would find, you would find…
I am going to find, you are going to find, he is going to find…
I was going to find, you were going to find…
I can find, you can find…
I could find, you could find…
I must find, you must find…
I have to find, you have to find, he has to find…
I found, you found, he found…
If  I found, If you found, if he found…
I have found, you have found, he has found…
I had found, you had found, he had found…
I am found, you are found, he is found…
I was found, you were found, he was found

ENCONTRAR
ENCONTRÉ/ENCONTRASE
ENCONTRADO
Yo encuentro, tu encuentras, el encuentra…
Yo estaba encontrando, tú estabas encontrando, él estaba encontrando…
Yo estoy encontrando, tú estás encontrando…
Yo encontraré, tú encontrarás…
Yo encontraría, tú encontrarías…
Yo voy a encontrar, tú vas a encontrar, él va a encontrar…
Tú ibas a encontrar…
Yo puedo encontrar, tú puedes encontrar…
Yo pude encontrar, tú pudiste encontrar…
Yo debo encontrar, tu debes encontrar…
Yo tengo que encontrar, tu tienes que encontrar, él tiene que encontrar…
Yo encontré, tú encontraste, él encontró…
Si yo encontrara, si tú encontraras, si él encontrara…
Yo he encontrado, tú has encontrado, él ha encontrado…
Yo había encontrado, tú habías encontrado, él había encontrado…
Yo soy encontrado, tú eres encontrado, él es encontrado…
Yo fui encontrado, tú fuiste encontrado, él fue encontrado…